Tu-Bardh

Tu-Bardh
Pencil on paper

Sunday 17 July 2011

Going Stale

If you had your favourite meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Sunday, the meal would soon become stale not as tasty and above all boring! 

The same happens in art I tend to change from photography to drawing to painting. Mind saying that I tend to keep to portraits but this is because I find my style suits people and animals. 

I do step outside this genre as when I ventured out into my garden and seeing so many beautiful shapes and colours, hints and hues, I don’t think these images are as strong as the new wedding photographs and horse and rider images in this blog! 

What I am trying to put across and know you strengths, but don’t stop digressing and exploring and sharing.  

1 comment:

  1. Jaqui, I spotted these photos on your Flickr site. They are stunning! I think you have a new business as a wedding photographer lined out! I love the photos of Tasha and Philip and of course the new bride and groom together. Wonderful work as always.

    ReplyDelete